We’re there for your business when – and where – you need us.
Every business needs a ready supply of capital to succeed. Whether you need money to fund a start-up, expand an existing business, upgrade equipment or property, increase inventory, or simply continue operations during seasonal slowdowns, Merrimack County Savings Bank has options that work for you.
Our Business Team will work closely with you to find solutions to suit your venture. We understand business. We also understand the challenges and rewards of doing business in New Hampshire.
Call us, and we’ll come to you to discuss the options that best suit your needs including:
- Standard business loans such as term, installment and construction loans
- Commercial real estate loans, including affordable housing financial packages
- Business lines of credit and letters of credit
- Time notes
- Credit enhancement programs, such as Small Business Administration and Business Finance Authority Loans
When you choose to partner with Merrimack County Savings Bank, you get our undivided attention. Together, we can decide what lending program might work best for you.
Looking to expand your business? Need cash for a new company vehicle? High speed, high performance computers for the office? At The Merrimack, we understand that regardless of what you need financing for, you probably need it sooner, rather than later.
With an ezbusiness Loan from The Merrimack, your business will have access to the funds it needs in no time! Enjoy a simplified application process, along with these other benefits:
- Expedited process for approval and closing
- ezbusiness Cash Reserve – overdraft line of credit up to $5,000
- ezbusiness Term Loan- term loans from $5,000 to $100,000
- ezbusiness Lines of Credit- revolving lines of credit from $5,000 to $100,000
Just starting a business?
If you’re thinking about starting a business, let’s discuss your plan and funding needs. First, however, you should get some items ready. Visit the links below before we begin exploring business loans for guidelines on how to write a clear and concise business plan.